This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission. Read our full disclosure here.
How Does Instacart Work?
Have you ever heard of Instacart and wondered what it was or how it works? Instacart is an on-demand grocery delivery and pick-up service that allows customers to order groceries and other household items online and have them delivered to their doorstep. Here's how it works:
- Sign up and create an account: Customers can sign up for an Instacart account through the website or mobile app.
- Select a store: Customers can choose from a list of local grocery stores and retailers.
- Add items to cart: Customers can browse the store's inventory and add items to their virtual shopping cart. They can also add notes for their shopper, such as substitutions or special requests.
- Checkout: Once customers have added everything they need, they can check out and pay for their order.
- Shopper picks up items: An Instacart shopper receives the order, goes to the store, and picks up the items.
- Delivery or pickup: The customer can choose to have the items delivered to their doorstep or pick them up at the store.
- Delivery tracking: Customers can track their order and receive real-time updates on the progress of their delivery.
- Rating and feedback: Customers can rate their experience and provide feedback on the shopper and the service.
In summary, Instacart is a convenient way to order groceries and household items online, with delivery or pickup options available. Shop at your favorite grocery stores like Target, Costco, Walgreens, ALDI, Kroger, CVS, Sam's Club, and more. Hey Modern Mom finds all of the best discounts on grocery items at some of your favorite retailers so you get the best deal!