10 Best Hacks Using Laundry Sheets You Didn't Know About
Laundry sheets aren't just for freshening up your clothes in the dryer! These versatile sheets can be used in a variety of unexpected ways around your home.
In this article, I wanted to share 10 of the best hacks using laundry sheets that you may not have known about and you can find my favorite dryer sheet Bounce Pet Hair and Guard Dryer Sheets they are double the size of tranditional dryer sheets and usually are discounted.
- Freshen up your shoes - Place a laundry sheet in each shoe overnight to help eliminate odors.
- Keep your luggage smelling fresh - Put a laundry sheet in your luggage before packing to keep it smelling fresh.
- Remove static from clothes - Rub a laundry sheet over your clothes to help reduce static.
- Clean hairbrushes and combs - Soak your hairbrushes and combs in warm water with a laundry sheet for a few hours to remove buildup and freshen them up.
- Keep your car smelling fresh - Place a laundry sheet under your car seats to help keep your car smelling fresh.
- Remove soap scum in the bathroom - Scrub soap scum on shower doors and tiles with a laundry sheet to help remove it.
- Keep your gym bag fresh - Place a laundry sheet in your gym bag to help eliminate odors.
- Repel insects - Place a few laundry sheets around your home to help repel insects like mosquitoes and flies.
- Remove tough stains - Soak clothes with tough stains in water with a laundry sheet before washing to help remove the stains.
- Clean household items - Use a laundry sheet to help clean household items like blinds and baseboards.
As you can see laundry sheets can be used in a variety of unexpected ways around your home, beyond just freshening up your clothes in the dryer. With these 10 hacks, you can make the most out of your laundry sheets and keep your home smelling fresh and clean. You can see todays top deals and promo codes here and see my favorite Bounce Pet Hair and Guard Dryer Sheets here